Tuesday 18 February 2014

Review: LABEL OF LOVE STUDIO CNY TEE

We had free photo studio shot from package at BabySpa (will review on Babyspa on separate post) for Eva and we can make it a family shot instead of Eva solo pix and I was cracking my brain hard about what to wear to make ourselves look more coordinated. Moreover, CNY was around the corner and we could get our new CNY clothes as well. 

Then I saw this new design series on my facebook posted by Label of Love Studio (http://www.labeloflovestudio.com/) and immediately fell in love with it! 

See!!! How cute!!! 
 

http://www.labeloflovestudio.com/product/chinese-zodiac-romper-tee-family-tee

Below is the artwork sent to me by Label of Love Studio for confirmation before they print!
During my order, they only just released the female snake design haha but I decided that I prefer the green one for Eva and so I did. 










Good: They really reply FAST!! And I totally appreciate it because I was in rush to have these tees for the photo shoot. It was a last min decision to get the tees and would be a waste if I get it after the shoot. And they were obliging and inform me when was the earliest they can sent out. They even update me when they mail out with an image of the package. 

Not-so-good: I ordered XXL for my hubby and step son (aged 14), a good size 90 instead of romper for Eva who was 8 month old (oversized so she can wear for a longer time) and myself a L, thinking that I want to have also a loose fitting. IN THE END! I was both pleasantly surprised YET disappointed that they gave me a L but in ladies cutting. 

Pleasantly surprised as I never expected them to be thoughtful enough to prepare ladies cut for the order based on "Mummy" BUT disappointed because a ladies cut L would mean tight fitting for me and it was hardly flattering on my flabby tummy sealed tightly beneath the tee. 

Judging from my hubby's XXL size, I strongly believe that given L size in the men's cutting, there should be no problem for me to fit nicely and I went back to the site many times to see if I did miss out the words - LADIES cut in the size chart but NO.. it was a general measurement chart for Adult tee which is what I base my order on.. I am soooo sad because I still wore it for the photo shoot and my bulging arms and tummy (and bustline) were obvious.. and I always have to decide to overly expose my fats or to match the family theme.. 

So for mummies, do take note of this when you make your order! Better for you to check with them before confirming your order. 

Also, another thing to note is the color. Men's tee white differs slightly from the Ladies' tee and kids tee because they are from different fabric make. I am fine with it because they did indicate on their site about the color difference between adult and kids tee and I am glad that the material is soft and comfortable. 

Having said all these, I guess I will directly feedback to them with regard to the ladies cut tee. Hope to help other mummies avoid the same dilemma I face now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment