Saturday 15 February 2014

Birth of the Blog

Dear all who might come across this blog

Since birth of Eva on 07 May 2013, google / facebook have become my best friends to parenting! My worries / concerns / joys etc found comfort and solutions online ~ 

After doing so much research and readings, I decided that perhaps I should consolidate all these that I have found to share with more new mummies & daddies who might not even have time to do the readings! 

Through this blog, I hope to bring together information that will be useful to all of you such as product & service reviews! 

For all who would like to share too, you can drop me an email: mummypris13@gmail.com
(I only became mummy in 2013!) I will post your reviews / information here! 

FYI. All the reviews etc are not sponsored / paid in any way. 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment