Thursday 6 March 2014

Review: JAVALOCK REUSABLE WET WIPE COVER (MADE IN KOREA)

I am so happy to have found this reusable wet wipe cover!! I mean seriously I never thought that there would be / could be such a product and it actually works!!  I had my younger days where I somehow got into the mood of buying wet wipes or we usually call them wet tissue which were especially useful when cleaning the tables at hawker centres / kopitiam, sometimes I use them to clean office tables / office phone / even my mobile phone. But as it was considered expensive given my ability back then, I didnt bear to use them too often - resulting in even more heart pain as they dry up after some time!!

This phenomenon followed through till motherhood where wet wipes - now more fondly referred to as baby wipes are now the top essential item to bring on outings. 

Perhaps due to our good time scheduling, Eva don't really poop when we are outside, I think to date (now she is 10mth old) only 3 times??? And at home, frankly we used up the most only during the 1st month when she poop so often and kind of more wet. Later on, as she was mainly taking breastmilk, she only poop every other day. Following on, as she grows older, when she is able to support herself better and also partly due to some diaper rash, we decided to clean her by direct washing than using baby wipes. 

So baby wipes usage significantly dropped which results in the next problem. i.e worry that it will dry up before I can finish using them!! And for convenience, I also left a pack at my mum's place and a pack at my MIL place and certainly a pack at infant care. So that means the primary pack at home can kind of last for awhile?? 

To prevent that from happen, I take extra care in ensuring that the original plastic seal is sealed back properly and immediately and ensuring that I do not touch it so that it will not be coated and hence loses it adhesiveness. I even got so into it that I will reprimand my mum / sister if I found the wipes not properly sealed, telling them do you know how expensive the wipes are?? 

Given it all, I didnt want to buy the original box case for the Pigeon wipes, thinking that is expensive and bulky - meaning I wont be able to bring it out if I wanted / needed to. 

And as since Eva started on solids, I also bought another type of wipes that are of food grade i.e to say can be used to clean her hands / mouth and utensils without worrying she gets toxicated! And that is now more useful and essential when we are on the move! And being in the same packaging style, the worry for drying up is the same!! 

And ta-dah! I found this product on The Little Ones in My Life! (www.tlo.com.sg
You cannot imagine how excited I was to try this product though I was also a little skeptical about it like seriously does it work? What if it doesnt work?? and I may end up drying the wipes up faster than normal!! But you know it looks too nice to be missed and I thought at only less than $4.00, it is definitely worth a try! 

And I did and went on to make my purchase via http://tlo.com.sg/shop/index.php/javalock-reuseable-wet-wipe-cover-made-in-korea.html and it reaches my mailbox promptly! I made my purchase during their CNY holidays hence it take slightly longer than usual but they were sweet enough to end their intended closure one day earlier to send out all their orders!

I bought 3 Pink ones so I cannot decide what color to buy and I would be fretting over which color to use for which pack. Haha so make things simple, just get PINK! (though I am so tempted to get transparent one which seems so cool!) And I told myself, whatever! just try it ! and I bravely peel off the original plastic seal and put on this cover. 

It has been a month now and it worked wonderfully! It is easy to manage too as the cover can be opened / closed singlehandedly without much force as compared to having to peel open the plastic seal and pasting it back nicely! 

I am so glad that I bought this product. See below for more product info!

JAVALOCK Reuseable Wet Wipe Cover (MADE IN KOREA)

*** ONLINE SPECIAL: 3 for $9.99 ***

Tired of dried up wet tissue packs?
Frustrated with flimsy plastic stickers on wet tissue packs?

THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION!

Simply peel off the sticker on your wet wipe pack entirely, then paste on the Reusesable Wet Wipe Cover!

REUSEABLE???
Yes! Simply peel off at an angle once the wet wipes have been used up and stick it on a new pack!
Dirty and no longer sticky??? Rinse with tap water, rub off the dirt with your fingers then allow it to air dry. It is now as good as new again!

MADE IN KOREA

Dimensions: 10.5cm by 7.5cm by 0.5cm
javalock
I used it on the normal big pack of wipes, not the small 20 /30pc kind. And it fits perfectly. You need to peel off the original plastic seal before placing this over. Do ensure that the area is clean and dry to enhance the adhesiveness of the gel. The gel is like so small area!! But it holds like anything! Seriously! I was imagining it to come off if I accidentally hit it off. It did not come off even when I just hold the pack by this cover! But of course I didnt want to test its limit by forcing it. Haha it is still $3.33! 

So mummies or ladies all alike, really, this will be the solution to your wipes (any kind!). I believe this will be useful too for those using make-up remover wipes! Initially I was pretty tempted to get Brittato reusable wipes cover (Mini) which fits the travel packs more beautifully but erm.. looking at the comparison (refer below), I think I am better off with Javalock! 

Where to buy?

Javalock Reusable Wet Wipes Cover

1 for $3.90
3 for $3.33
5 for $3.20
10 for $3.00

Bittato - Reusable Wet Wipes Covers (MINI)
* 5.8cm by 8.5cm by 0.5cm
1 for $4.00

Comparison for the 2 brands below.





No comments:

Post a Comment